- 8 medium egg yolks
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 200g (one canister) Cococo Chocolatiers White Chocolate Morsels
- 5 oz. or 2/3 cup whipping cream, 33-36%
- 1 piece or 1 tsp. liquid vanilla bean natural vanilla extract
- One standard pouch or 2.5 tsp. gelatin (soaked as per directions)
- Slightly less than 2.5 cups medium peak whipped cream 33-36%
Whip the sugar and yolk until pale and light. Heat the cream and vanilla to just below boiling, approximately 80 degrees C. Add to the white chocolate and soaked gelatin. Mix well. Allow to cool, mix in whipped eggs and fold in the whipped cream. Pipe the mousse into desired cups or chocolate shells. Allow to cool and decorate as desired.